“A very scary adventure but would do it again in a heartbeat!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Haunted Mansion
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Kensington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Fun Time Haunt Experience! Tour through Dr Jack's haunted mansion and experience a frightfully spooky good time. Appropriate for all ages, your visit includes the mansion, water gardens, & Dr. Jack's playland!
Grand Falls-windsor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A very scary adventure but would do it again in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

I was a little nervous about going to this place but got picked on by the rest of the family for being a "scaredy cat" so I reluctantly went.....and it turned out I was the least scared out of the 4 of us (including my 240+ lb. fiance!!). I do caution that anyone who may scare easily...including small children....think twice about entering. My 5 year old was so excited but that only lasted a few minutes through our tour! By the end his heart was pounding out of his chest and he was just looking for the way out!!!!

I have to say the gardens outside of the house were absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed our time here!

Visited July 2011

Springdale, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Freaked Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

My fiance,my son and me went to the mansion,my son is 12....I am a nervous person,once we got in there was no turning back,the lady said once you go through there is no turning back.My son got to the first fire exit and out the door he ran...I am not gonna laugh because on the second fire exit..I was gone out through it,it scared the hell out of me..On the other hand my fiance went through the mansion and he was amazed,he said they did an awesome job and he really enjoyed it,he said he is glad I didn;t go through it because where I am a nervous person.He said it is pretty spooky.All i know I was not gonna finish my walk through..All I know the alarms were going of from where we opened the door which we wasn't suppose to.I got lost when I came out of the fie exit,came out on some back road and had to walk until I found an information place,which i did and the guy there had to young guys take me back to where the rest of my family was.So if ya go to the mansion...DON'T GO THROUGH THE FIRE EXIT DOOR LIKE I DID..LOL

Visited July 2011
Riverview New Brunswick Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great Haunted House in Kensington PEI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2010

The Haunted Mansion in Kensington PEI is a great place for the whole family, adults and children. If young children scare easily, you may want to reconsider as there are parts of this that would be scary for young children. There are parts of this that made my Mother jump so yes, it is worth the visit definately. This is a wonderful attraction on the Island and something I think everyone should do once as it is very fun.
You can spend at least an hour as there is the Mansion to go through, then the gardens, there are some small animals and also this year they have added a few small rides for kids or adults. There is also the tilt a whirl ride... feel like a kid again and give it a whirl, this place is just awsome. They also spook it up in October. See link for more details;
We love this place and have been there a few times and will keep going back. The owner and all of the staff are just wonderful people. :0) Friendly and knowledgeable and it is a great price too.

10 Thank Oceangal79