The Home Place Inn
US$71
US$116
US$109
Hotels.com
Causeway Bay Hotel(Summerside)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$99
Traveller's Inn(Summerside)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$90
Summerside Motel(Summerside)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This B&B is a great place to stay if you are touring PEI. The room was clean, the staff friendly, the food great! I would recommend they upgrade their TV's however you are not usually there to watch TV, lol.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Our whole experience was from the welcome, to our room, to our meals wonderful. We plan on our next visit to the Island make the Home Place Inn our first stop. We did feel like we had been welcomed to a warm, friendly home.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Warm welcome and very attentive staff. The Home Place Inn rooms are Comfortable and clean, and the location is very central. We enjoyed the balcony in room 2. The breakfast was excellent. We would highly recommend this B&B!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Our room (#1) was comfortable, clean, and there were robes for us to wear, we could not have asked for more. The staff made sure that our bikes were put away in the shed, showed us to our room, and asked us to let them know if we needed anything else. Dinner was outstanding, it was truly gourmet. This is the first place I have ever eaten where the chef actually catered to my unusual tastes. When I asked our server, who was also one of the highlights of our dinner, about the ingredients of one of the dishes, and asked if it could be made without cream, the chef, Allison, came out and suggested things she could add in place of the cream in the sauce. I agreed to her suggestion of coconut milk and was unbelievably pleased with the result. I mopped up the sauce and left a clean plate! The server was one of the highlights because she was there when we needed her and not there when we didn't. She didn't hover nor did we have long waits for her. One thing she did which I particularly appreciated, was that she did not remove my empty plate while my partner was still eating. At breakfast the next morning Glenda was the chef and she too had suggestions about dishes and or modifications of dishes which would be satisfactory.

Overall, the stay at the Home Place Inn was the highlight of our bicycle trip across PEI. I can highly recommend the Home Place Inn as a place to stay and as a restaurant at which to dine. It is very convenient to the Confederation Trail and, when you are on a bike, it is nice not to have to bike to dinner and back.

1  Thank Psych_prof
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Exceeded our expectations. Real homemade gourmet food as good as the best metropolitan restaurants. Quiet and friendly. The honeymoon suite is a real treat, with a supremely comfortable bed and a jacuzzi.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple