“Great Breakfasts.”

Frosty Treat Dairy Bar
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kensington
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Wonderful tasty eggs !! Open every morning 7am. A great place to land on a Sunday Morning after early service.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just came for a cool treat and had heard it was the best. The soft-serve ice cream is so "creamy - not filled with air like in many chains.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Driving by this place it just looks like a typical roadside ice cream stand with picnic tables. The place is constantly lined up with 5 to 10 people waiting to order. On this day I ordered a cheese burger platter and my girlfriend ordered the fish and chips... Well I now know why the place is always busy, everything was fresh, hot and tasted homemade, I couldn't do better myself at home. For dessert I ordered a banana split blizzard... It was the crowning touch to a great lunch, I have never before had a soft serve ice cream that tasted so good...
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting PEI. The place is no 5 star restaurant but if you want a good meal this is the place for you.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

stopped in for supper , the service and food was great , food was hot when we got it and there was a good heaping of it .

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Been using Frosty Treat for years. We've never had a problem ! Stopping by for a whopper of an Ice Cream cone ( either soft or hard ) , a Hot hamburger dinner or, our favorite, a Lobster Roll. In our opinion, the best darn Lobster Roll on the Island.
Don't drive by, drive in !!!!