Although staff is friendly and welcoming, this is not enough to feel comfortable
Hotel is in poor condition, one step ahead and you may call it dirty
Some lizards do fall from ceiling of the room (don’t be afraid, they are small). Surprising enough when this happens during night…
The roof leaks and in case of heavy rain, mind your personnal belongings, they could get wet (specially your expansive camera)
Plumbing system is out of time, and towels are changed every 3 days.
Internet was not available in the room, and with difficulties in the lobby (if it may be called like this)
Do not expect brilliant breakfast, there is no buffet and service is very slow
OK, we are on a small island, far from civilization, and all these annoyance can be accepted as part of the Holbox dream. But some hotels nearby have a much better service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property features 29 beautifully decorated bungalows; all of them with a stunning ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Villas Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island
- Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island