This was our 5th vacation at Villas Famingos, and it continues to get better. The island continues to grow in amenities without changing the charm of a small village. Villas Flamingos has kept its status as a eco-resort while adding hot tubs, second floor lounging areas, and wonderful views to each cabana. Air conditioning was also added, although with the constant sea breeze, not offten needed. The in-house restaurant as expanded their menu, and the dishes are always interesting, flavorful, and presented beautifully. The beach, the water, and the walk to the "point" were as perfect as ever. My best recommendation; We are planning to return in 2013. It doesn't get better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property features 29 beautifully decorated bungalows; all of them with a stunning ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Villas Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island
- Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island