I just stayed at Villas Flamingos for 2 nights with a couple of friends and let me tell you it's just amazing! Recently remodeled after a fire in February, the owner (Alejandro) went out of his way to make living in paradise possible. Every room has its charm, he gave us a tour of the different suites in the hotel and they are all amazing. We stayed in a two bed beachfront suite with its own jacuzzi with a view of the tranquil waters of Holbox. The beds are incredible! and the outdoors shower is a great surprise. With queen size swings at the beach you can be assured you will relax completely. The service (David was great!) is just on point, the whole team goes out of their way to make you feel special and pampered. The food is good, not much to brag about but great snacks and cocktails for a relaxing time at the beach. Iván was very accommodating, he helped us relocate after we were not completely happy with the room we first got. Compared to other hotels in the area, the big plus I can see Villas Flamingos has is that it is right on the water, other hotels you need to cross the road (with the trouble of noisy golf carts disturbing your peace) but here you are secluded and the quiet is very welcome. All in all, we had a beautiful time in paradise! If you are ever in Holbox this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property features 29 beautifully decorated bungalows; all of them with a stunning ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villas Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island
- Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island