Villas Flamingos is a charming little hotel, with everything you need for a perfect beach vacation. I went to Holbox with two friends for a relaxing spring break, and it's perfect for couples and families as well. The service at Villas Flamingos was amazing! As soon as I inquired about rooms, the manager, Jose Maria was in touch with us every step of the way. He arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport, helped us rent a golf cart once we arrived, and offered to arrange any number of activities for us during our stay (although we liked the hotel so much that mostly we just sat there all day on lounge chairs!) Even though it rained one day, we had a blast just holed up in our cozy bungalow reading and playing cards, and ordering tasty drinks and food. The service was great, everyone was so friendly. They have an adorable palapa bar with swings, right on the beach, and a hammock is never more than ten steps away. It's an easy walk along the beach, or a short golf cart ride into the village of Holbox, where you can find funky, artsy stores, restaurants, and bars. I would recommend Villas Flamingos to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property features 29 beautifully decorated bungalows; all of them with a stunning ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Villas Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island
- Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island