We stayed for one week at Villas Flamingos. It was great! The location is perfect, a bit far away from the pueblo, so quieter. The food is good and the service is excellent. Jose' Maria has been extremely helpful in assisting us on everything. One thing that could be improved is free wi-fi, which is missing (even if it is ok to stay unconnected for a while!!), maybe they are working on that...
Don't miss the whale shark experience!
I would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property features 29 beautifully decorated bungalows; all of them with a stunning ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Villas Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island
- Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island