Hotel Casa Barbara
US$143
US$257
US$185
  • Pool
Amaite Hotel & Spa(Holbox Island)
US$191
US$118
  • Beachfront
Casa BlatHa(Holbox Island)(Great Value!)
US$60
Xaloc Resort(Holbox Island)
US$131
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Casa Maya Holbox(Holbox Island)
US$86
US$71
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
CasaSandra Boutique Hotel(Holbox Island)
US$501
  • Pool
Las Nubes De Holbox(Holbox Island)
US$301
US$293
All reviewsnice poolfirm mattressgreat gardenroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationcable tvthe ac worked greatcouple nightsmain squaregreat hoteltwo nightsgolf cartwalking distanceisla holboxislandtownbeach
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My husband and I just packed up a backpack and headed into Cancun. We then decided to jump the bus and go to Island Holbox. What a wonderful choice! Upon arrival the first night we stayed ijn a hostel, which was fine but we are a little older now and was happy to cross paths with Marianna. We paid for a few nights and after the first night decided this was where we were going to spend our week. Rooms were always clean, we enjoyed many days just lounging by the pool with a cold drink in our hands. The staff couldnt do enough for you!! We also had the top floor and it was beautiful, although after several trips up and down the stairs we requested to be moved to another room on the first floor, our choice and there was not a problem with it!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donna27239
Reviewed 12 September 2011

When deciding to book my vacation to Holbox I did alot of research and I am so glad that I picked Hotel Casa Barbara! This hotel is beautiful, well maintained, nicely landscaped and has an amazingly kind and efficient staff!!! Ask for Mariana, she is as sweet as they come and knows this island like the back of her hand and will help you anyway she can, Ruby is very sweet as well but if you are a non Spanish speaking person such as myself Mariana is your girl!! The hotel has a great pool that is a great place to relax and have a Tequila! DO NOT worry at all about having hot and cold running water and the Air Conditioning never let me down!! Pack your bags and book this hotel!! LOVED IT!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Andju
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We booked this place on line from a hostel site. It was a very clean and large room with AC, TV and a light over the mirror in the bathroom. I know a light over the mirror. We have been on the road for a year and this was a nice treat.
The pool is large and clean. They have a store in the hotel and WiFi as well as a computer room.
The only thing this place is missing it a beach.
Rooms are cleaned each day and they give you 2 small waters as well.
We showed up with our dogs at first the owner had a fit but then said its OK.
You are a 5 min. walk from the dock strait up the main road.
And a 5min. walk tothe beach strait up the otherside.

Room Tip: Book on line it is less than the front desk chart (hostels.com)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2011

My husband and I loved Casa Barabara! Marianna, Ruby, and all the staff were really friendly, kind, and helpful. They were happy to do anything to make your stay a comforatble and happy one. The room was charming, only surpassed by the beautiful gardens and delightful pool which we enjoyed immensly. The spa next door is also really nice, I had back pain, and the massage was wonderful, staff could not have been kinder, and prices affordable. The little restaurant on site was excellent too, great coffee, and will soon grill your catch( fish) for you. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Read all the reviews on Trip Advisor!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2011

After a long day of flying, driving and ferrying Marianna was waiting for me with a kind smile and two rooms to choose from. I chose room #7. Up on the third floor, this room was awesome! It has 12 windows that open to the east. I sat up in bed every morning to admire the sunrise...then laid back down for more R and R. Service was great and the bed was really comfortable. I thought the location was perfect to enjoy the town of Holbox. The sand streets lead you past many restaurants, fresh juice and tortilla places, and plenty of spots to pick up a 6 pack of cold beer! Thanks Marianna and the staff of Hotel Casa Barbara! I'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo