Tribu Hostel
US$210
US$159
US$143
  • Beachfront
Las Nubes De Holbox(Holbox Island)
US$301
US$293
US$257
US$185
US$151
US$143
  • Beachfront
Casa BlatHa(Holbox Island)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$53
  • Restaurant
Xaloc Resort(Holbox Island)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Casa Maya Holbox(Holbox Island)
US$86
US$71
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
CasaSandra Boutique Hotel(Holbox Island)
US$501
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat kitchenjam sessionbig kitchenquiz nightdaily activitiessalsa lessonscool barhammock chairssalsa nightdouble roomkayak tourrooftop terraceisla holboxplace to staycomfortable bedskite surfingenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 December 2013

my gf and me stayed here for 2 nights, the reception girl called Lisa was really friendly and helped us out cause all private rooms were booked. So we stayed at a neighbour place. It was really nice next to the ocean. The hostel is really clean and has fresh newly looking colours, its even better than on the pictures, its 10 meteres from the sea and has great balconys. They do organise thematic evenings and so I ended up wearing a mexcican hat all night without even noticing. The price was great and the kitchen clean. The folks there were also great. Its a safe area and in front is a small restaurant which is owned buy an italian guy called Lorenzo. He makes great fresh fish dishes. The only negative point for this hostel is that the WIFI is really slow. Idk if it was just when I logged in, but it hardly could send an email with picture.

Thanks again to the stuff - they really made our stay chilling and relaxing.

Ps: checkout before you go to this island if it was recently a storm there or will be. Cause then the beach will temporarily be floated by sea grass. No big deal but you ll be smelling lil bit if you swim then.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I had outstanding spanish classes there and would highly recommend that place for studies in an comforting surrounding. The hostel is really nice designed with lots of paintings to be discovered. The dorms are very well kept and clean at all times. OK, you have sand in them sometimes but that is really not the thing. The prices are totally all right fit what you get. I enjoyed my stay a lot and I don't think there are many places you can calm down so perfectly. Thanks a lot guys!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 19 November 2013

It's just what you'd expect from a hostel. The staff is really kind and nice. It's all backpackers, they have dorms and private rooms, they have towels and toiletries in the private rooms. They have really good prices, and their location, is super close to the city center, of course this isn't a big place, but still they are super close. Its all super clean, kitchen, bedrooms, etc...
Super

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was my first time traveling solo and the first hostel I've stayed in. Despite my unfortunate accident I had an amazing time! Such amazing, caring and beautiful people. A beautiful hostel, a great island and fantastically friendly people. I will definitely go back. See you all in 6 months.

Room Tip: Stay in the dorms and make new friends. I did and it was unforgettable!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank bridgetroode
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Ok, it's not that far... But when you get to Holbox Island it feels like you've landed a million miles away. It's sandy streets and laidback fisherman vibe will charm you immediately... and then there's Tribu Hostel. The whole hostel is designed to perfection and every last detail is incredibly well thought out. I stayed in a private room with fresh towels and even shampoo & conditioner which must be a rarity in a hostel! The decor is fresh and fun, the staff incredibly welcoming & helpful, everyone else I met wanted a copy of their map of the island because it was so detailed. We had a bonfire on the beach & swam in the bioluminescent water which was magical. I only wish I could have stayed longer... But I'll be back to swim with the whale sharks!!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo