“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Pelones - CLOSED

Los Pelones
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

Good good good restaurant!
All the plates ( fishes, pastas...) were cooked very well. The place is very nice and the owner is a beautiful person, so kindly!
We didn't spent much ( only about 400 pesos) and the food was abundant and excellent!! Perfect interpretation of the italian cousine made by italian people!!

Texas
“Excellent food, reasonably priced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

This is our second visit to Holbox and the food is even better this time. The pasta at Los Pelones is homemade and very fresh. I had the tagliatelle with pesto and prawns and my husband had the mushroom ravioli with the gorgonzola sauce! Both were very flavorful and comparable to the fresh Italian you can get here in St Louis in the famous "The Hill" neighborhood. The restaurant is up the stairs and we caught a nice breeze even at 6pm. The overall experience was excellent.

• Visited July 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Sooooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2011

One of the best dinners we had in Holbox. Fabulous homemade pasta, great service, delicious dessert. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2011
Texas
“Best pasta I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

Very nice people with the best pasta I've ever had.

milpitasca
“The Most Delicious Pasta I've ever Tasted!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

This is such a cute restaurant in the tiny town of Isla Holbox. The owner is from Milan, Italy, and has taught her Mexican husband to make incredible pastas. Fresh every day and handmade these pastas are dreamy. I found this restaurant on my second day on the island and are there for the next 5 days!!! The spaghetti carbonara and the sauteed fresh miru (grouper) was to die for. I hardly ever repeat ordering the same items but I had these 3 out of 5 times. The fish was like biting into a cloud - so flavorful, sweet, soft, fresh - the best I've ever tasted anywhere!!! Service was sincere and perfect. I was blown away by how wonderful this restaurant was and to be found on such a tiny island - incredible!

• Visited June 2011