“Too expensive, and not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapori Italiani - CLOSED

Sapori Italiani
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant situated in the paradisical island of Holbox, which is located in the gulf of Mexico, typically-Maya, with wooden roof and covered with palm trees. You can enjoy typical Italian dishes, so do not miss the nostalgia of our table, among our specialities can be enjoyed lasagne, pasta matriciana, home-made pasta, ravioli and a special pizza cooked in wood.
Slocan, Canada
“Too expensive, and not so good”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I read the previous reviews of the pizza at this restaurant, so I was looking forward to try it. I was a little disappointed, as the crust was kind of burnt, it was also very small, luckily I was alone that evening, it certainly would not have satisfied 2 people. It also was expensive! I cannot comment on the service as I got the pizza to go, the owner did seem nice. I would recommend Carioca's pizza, good pizza and better value.

Visited April 2013

Ravenna, Ohio
“Not a Gringo type Pizza”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We really like the food. We only went once and I regret we tried other places. The service was good not great and the price was average. The way they make the pizza is much different than most people are used to but if you like to try new things I'm sure you will like it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JasonRavennaOhio
San Francisco, California
“A hidden gem and fantastic pizza!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

What a special place. Incredible pizza and pasta made by the friendly owners. I spent a lot of time there on my computer and never felt rushed. The owner makes the best cappuccinos I have ever had, and would sometimes bring me cookies as a treat - a special small touch that was so nice and reflects the "family" feeling of this place. Unfortunately, it is still not busy because it just recently opened - it is still a secret. The pizza is great and made with "grandmother's recipe" and in a wood-fired oven. Has a quiet upstairs with open air except nets to keep out insects, good music, and wifi. A lovely place for an afternoon coffee or desert or a meal that will make you wonder if you are in Sicily!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank iloveperutoo
California City, California
“excellent”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

family-run restaurant, very nice typical Italian dishes, we love Italian food so much, and here we found a small holbox Italy, pizza baked in wood do not miss the exclusive, prsonale delightful and professional. -

• Visited March 2013