When we got to this hotel, our very first impression was that this was a place where you immediatly feel at home, with a sense of well-being everywhere you go. Everyhing was beautiful, everyone was incredibly nice. This is THE place to be if you feel like a few days of resting, relaxing...
We had the honeymoon package, and if you are a couple and considering it, don't hesitate ! The half board plan was amazing, because the restaurant offers incredibly delicious food. The massage was bliss... And we also came at the right time of year to go on the whale-shark tour, and if you can, do not miss it, the experience is too unique and amazing !!! (And this is coming fro someone who was afraid of boats and generally of everything that lives in the water...) Take a waterproof camera with you, we didn't have one and were very jealous of those who did.
The beach is small but is very agreable, with its many hamocks, suspended beds, and seats, the water is basically as warm as a bath, which is also the case of the pool, very nice when you get tired of sand and salt.
Our room was beautiful, but our absolutely favourite place was the restaurant, open on the beach, we basically tried out every table and seat, and also every smoothie or fruit juice or "aguatherapia" on the menu...
Careful ! This is one of those places in mexico where you cannot throw used toilet paper in the toilet, but you have to throw it in the bin instead, don't be surprised even if it is quite strange for some of us...
If we could, we would love to come back, but it's a bit far unfortunately...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront boutique hotel, run by Italian family. 21 charming new rooms, Spa, Yoga center,Kiteboard school, Beach club and organic restaurant. The design influence of Francesca and her mother Greta is evident in the hotel’s 21 romantic rooms and suites, from the carefully sourced antiques and local artisan-made colonial-style furniture to the fine linens and contemporary twist on traditional Mexican fabrics. It’s a ‘bohemian-chic’ feel that fits perfectly with the relaxed ambiance of the resort. Add in roomy double-loungers and palapa daybeds on the beach – as well as a spacious new pool – and you have the perfect formula for lusciously lazy days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Holbox Hotel Casa las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel Holbox Island
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotelito Casa Las Tortugas Hotel