Staying for 7 nights at Hotel Casa las Tortugas we fell in love with everything from its beautifully artistic architecture and décor, its relaxing ambience, the delicious breakfasts and the hospitality of all the staff.
Our suite Canella was enormous, comfortable and the main balcony with its hammock had an amazing position overlooking the beach. The beach itself had groomed white sand and perfectly placed swinging double beds and relaxers.
The restaurant was welcoming and relaxed but most importantly the food was probably the best on the island. Fine dining with a beautiful outlook.
We did not use the spa or go wind kiting but made the most of the beach location and fabulous sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront boutique hotel, run by Italian family. 21 charming new rooms, Spa, Yoga center,Kiteboard school, Beach club and organic restaurant. The design influence of Francesca and her mother Greta is evident in the hotel’s 21 romantic rooms and suites, from the carefully sourced antiques and local artisan-made colonial-style furniture to the fine linens and contemporary twist on traditional Mexican fabrics. It’s a ‘bohemian-chic’ feel that fits perfectly with the relaxed ambiance of the resort. Add in roomy double-loungers and palapa daybeds on the beach – as well as a spacious new pool – and you have the perfect formula for lusciously lazy days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Holbox Hotel Casa las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel And Spa
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel Holbox Island
- Hotelito Casa Las Tortugas Hotel