visited same time last year and we're still delighted. It was nice to see some of the staff again. They are all helpful and service-oriented while not at all pushy. Hotel has made some design changes and the decor beginning to have an identity crisis. But, the rooms and facilities are still comfortable and clean. The daily breakfast (with the room) seemed to be a little less creative. But still very yummy. We love to Mexican beer selection, which you don't get elsewhere. Since last year, most places have amped up their wifi, and the spot is certainly not so hidden any more. But, the other guests here seemed to appreciate the peace and quiet, which we didn't see at other beach hotels. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront boutique hotel, run by Italian family. 21 charming new rooms, Spa, Yoga center,Kiteboard school, Beach club and organic restaurant. The design influence of Francesca and her mother Greta is evident in the hotel’s 21 romantic rooms and suites, from the carefully sourced antiques and local artisan-made colonial-style furniture to the fine linens and contemporary twist on traditional Mexican fabrics. It’s a ‘bohemian-chic’ feel that fits perfectly with the relaxed ambiance of the resort. Add in roomy double-loungers and palapa daybeds on the beach – as well as a spacious new pool – and you have the perfect formula for lusciously lazy days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holbox Hotel Casa las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel Holbox Island
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotelito Casa Las Tortugas Hotel