First impression after long travel from D.F. was that "this is paradise" and it was. The cabanas were super cute and clean. Lovely relaxing areas and nice kitchen. Nice and helpful staff. Only 1 minute walk from the beach, 5 minute walk from the center. Only minus was that in 2 out of 3 nights the electricity and water was cut.. and with those temperatus, the nights were rather awful. However, I think electricity problem was with the whole island.. (?)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Hostel consisting of ten cabins, located near the beach, city center and all services. Surrounded by coconuts, mangroves and palm trees has a rather broad garden. An appropriate atmosphere in which to hang a hammock and take a "sacred nap," where people can socialize and enjoy their vacation within nature. Warm and comfortable, the hostel offers to backpackers the chance to sleep in hammocks or beds in small wooden huts protected with mosquito net or pitch a tent on soft sand. Some bungalows palafito style with private bathroom to please couples and honeymooners and a fully equipped house, favorite option of families and small groups who want a bit more of privacy, are available as well in the property. Finally, guests can profit from restaurant, bar, hot water, fans, kitchen, small snack bar, tour desk, free Wi-Fi and relax area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Hotel Holbox Island
- Hostel And Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping