We stayed here for a week and the owner, David, was very kind and ran the place well. We didn't find it noisy at night. There was only one night when people were home late and partying but they were only loud for about an hour. David closed the bar to keep the place with a relaxing vibe and he urges others to party elsewhere.
There is a good communal vibe here too. Definitely recommended.
The hut was very nice as well. 350 Pesos for ours. Ask for the Huts without the sand floors, their a bit nicer and less mosquitos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Hostel consisting of ten cabins, located near the beach, city center and all services. Surrounded by coconuts, mangroves and palm trees has a rather broad garden. An appropriate atmosphere in which to hang a hammock and take a "sacred nap," where people can socialize and enjoy their vacation within nature. Warm and comfortable, the hostel offers to backpackers the chance to sleep in hammocks or beds in small wooden huts protected with mosquito net or pitch a tent on soft sand. Some bungalows palafito style with private bathroom to please couples and honeymooners and a fully equipped house, favorite option of families and small groups who want a bit more of privacy, are available as well in the property. Finally, guests can profit from restaurant, bar, hot water, fans, kitchen, small snack bar, tour desk, free Wi-Fi and relax area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Hotel Holbox Island
- Hostel And Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping