“Before die you have to go there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Baia do Sancho

Baia do Sancho
Rome, Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Before die you have to go there!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Welcome to the paradise! I've been there one month ago and I miss it sooo much! I went to many places but Fernando de Noronha and the Praia do Sancho are really amazing! I'm speechless when I think about it! The beach is wonderful, a lot of fishes and we were alone! I'll be back one day...

Visited September 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The paradise!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Amazing place! It seems to be in LOST (the movie)...really a paradise! I want to come back there soon!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank duarte82
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“amazing beach”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

this is simply one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. the colour of the water almost looks like a photoshopped image. the water is so clear, so many fish to see. doplhins sometimes may be present deeper. my favourite beach int he world

Visited August 2013
3 Thank rebelafghan
Milan, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I believe it is one of the best beaches I have ever visited. The sea is blue, full of fishes so perfect for snorkeling, the sand is white and the beach is surrounded by rocks and loads of native vegetation.

Just don't forget to buy food and drinks at the bar before you reach the actual beach and don't bring lots of stuff as it is difficult to reach it.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank D0ttina
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I think the most beautiful beach I have ever been, you can do snorkelling and see sea turtles and lots of fish!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A little challenging to reach as you need to climb down a natural hole on the cliff, but is worth it!

Visited October 2012