“Everything you want in a tour”

All Hunter Wine Tours & Transfers
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Rothbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Hunter Wine Tours will open the smaller Cellar doors in the Hunter Valley for you!! We have a new air conditioned Toyota Commuter bus- catering for groups or private charter up to thirteen guests ! we pick up from all major local Hunter Valley accommodation in Pokolbin - (We do not pick up from Sydney- )Taste Olives & Oils- Chocolates- all my guests receive free Mt Franklin bottled water- we also call in to the local gourmet cheese shop!! Plenty of inexpensive own cost lunch options! Also available for transfers to/from hotels and restaurants after hours, just call and I can be anywhere in the vineyards at short notice.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Michael is a very knowledgable and friendly tour guide with a well thought-out service. His understanding of the region is met with a passion for sharing it with others. He exposes you to a wide variety of wines and winemakers the region has to offer, especially those that are "off the beaten track". This helps you steer clear of huge queues and perhaps more predictable or obvious experiences. Despite this there is no air of pretentiousness or forced propriety, just genuineness and good organisation. Highly recommended. Thanks again, Michael!

2  Thank RowanK1234
There are newer reviews for All Hunter Wine Tours & Transfers

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Just got back home with a boot full of top quality boutique wines as a result of Michael's excellent small boutique winery tour. Michael really knows the best of the best in the Hunter Valley. He's big on wine growing history in the area and shows you some of the things you probably wouldn't normally get to see about the Hunter region. Michael's friendly, courteous, often humorous and down to earth manner are a real highlight. We enjoyed this tour immensely. Highly recommended.

2  Thank robyn w
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was the second time I have jumped on board Michael's bus with All Hunter Wine Tours and again, I was not disappointed. Michael is friendly, accommodating and full of knowledge about the region. Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for him and we had an awesome day. Thanks again, Michael. We will be back!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My friends and I have now had a fantastic hunter experience with Michael twice! Both weekends were get aways with the girls before their wedding days. Michael took us to several of the smaller boutique wineries which was amazing as you get to taste wine you can't just buy in Dan Murhpies or BWS. I would highly recommend a tour with Michael, I know I will be booking with him in the future. Thanks for the great day!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Since Michael has been doing this for years on his own, he has put a lot of effort in networking with the best wineries. He starts his bus rides with interesting information as we drive through the beautiful wineries. The laughs start early in the bus ride as Michael jokes a fair bit in between giving information. You will get roughly 5-6 boutique wineries all providing generous wine tasting. You will get a lunch break in between and from our experience, after the third winery, your’e gonna need to eat something to balance out all that alcohol :) Michael has even thought of the lunch destination wisely in terms of great selection/variety at a great price.

Just when I thought this was all good value for money. Michael is full of insider information if you let him know of your other plans during your stay in Hunter Valley. He will help you with important “locals advise”, he will tell you where to visit and more importantly where not to bother visiting. Michael also helped us with advice for restaurants/dinner destination.

Thank you for a great day out and cheers for up a photo of us on your page. My girlfriend and I are happy to do that all over again so we will be sure to pay you a visit during our future trips.

2  Thank weRrabe