“Absolute R&R” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolute R&R”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

My partner and I spent half a day here on our honeymoon experiencing the couples retreat package.

There is nothing that wasn't considered when planning how to make it the most serene experience one could expect.

From the showers, to the bath robes, to the masseurs, to the tea, to the champagne and fireplace to finish off... I just dream of the day we go back for our anniversary.

Visited September 2013

Sydney, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Handled a difficult group well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The staff had to make muliple changes as the corporate group coming in kept changing their requests. The staff were lovely all the way through.

The facilities are very clean and the hydro lounge was indeed very relaxing.

My only critique is that when the massage therapist asked if I was happy with the pressure and I advise that she was fine to massage more firmly she didn't really do so. She must have instruction to keep to the paper work filled out.

Expensive but a lovely way to spend a morning.

Visited July 2013