“A Great "Sunday Drive" experience !”
Review of Ricks Garage

Ricks Garage
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Palmwoods
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ricks Garage is a licensed diner in the heart of Palmwoods on the Sunshine Coast. Ricks is the place to go for the best burgers & a rockin' time!
Reviewed 16 January 2013

we saw this place advertised on ' The Great South East " and put it on our "to do" list ! We were not disappointed - it was all we expected and more. Lovely town and a great site, it was a very hot day and there were lovely breezes in the garden area which made it very pleasant.
The staff were so friendly and ran up and down from the kitchen to our table with good humour
The burgers were as good as any we have had and there was a great choice for all tastes, my husband passed up on the BIG ONE, even though it was tempting, and found the one he ordered was perfect. FABULOUS chips too !
WELL DONE on an excellent venue

1  Thank roblizBrisbane

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Drove up from Brisbane to find this wonderful diner, on reports that they have the best burgers and...OMG they were so right. The burgers are massive, but you can get a mini version (just right for me) the chips are fantastic. The staff were very friendly , efficient and helpful. Fabulous outdoor dining area. Well worth the drive. Thumbs up from me!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Love going to ricks for their fantastic burgers which my hubby and sons love. They also always have healthy options available for me too which are always so enjoyable. Even better is now they are licenced you can have a local or Japanese beer to enjoy with your lunch whilst taking in the lovely beer garden atmosphere. Great for kids too. Reasonably priced. Excellent service.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

We were taking a drive and intended to eat Montville, but on the way there we saw Rick's garage and made the snap decision to eat at Ricks...what a GREAT find! We had watched an episode of Man vs Food the night before so my husband thought he would try his luck at the "Big One" a huge burger and if you finish you get to write your name on the ceiling. At $20 we figured it was worth the price to try his luck....it is a huge burger but according to my husband tasted really good which explains why he was able to finish it! I opted for the chicken burger which was really good and the fries with aoili were very yummy! We sat inside so my husband could watch the cricket, but there is a great outdoor area where you can eat as well. We loved the atmosphere...old US diner style with Elvis tunes playing! Service was very friendly. It is really worth the short drive from Noosa and I am sure we will have a few more folks who are keen to take up the burger challenge!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Had lunch at Ricks Garage with a friend, the best made steak burger I've ever had, and the beer was truly ice cold. Fantastic outdoor area with picnic table seating under large brolleys. I'm going back tomorrow morning for breakfast!