Paid $160 for the best they had, a two bedroom chalet. Very crammed, pillows smelt like cigarettes, no towels or soap, went to boil jug next morning and heat element in jug so coroded there were floaty bits all through water, although when i told reception they made us flat whites at no charge. The cafe serves good tucka though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waitomo Kiwipaka has backpackers accommodation as well as Chalet rooms. There is also a Pizzeria café/restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Kiwi Paka Waitomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo North Island