We chose this hostel because it was very close to the caves and it actually is very close (about 500 metres of the Glowworm cave). Other than that is an average hostel. It is not cheap but I guess you are paying for the location. Double room was standard and toilets were ok as well. I have to say that the restaurant inside the premises is very good, pizzas and chips were awesome and in large portions. I would recommend it as a good option if you wanna visit the caves and then spend the night there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waitomo Kiwipaka has backpackers accommodation as well as Chalet rooms. There is also a Pizzeria café/restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Kiwi Paka Waitomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo North Island