I stayed here while I was on the kiwi experience and thought it was great. Lovely sized rooms for four people all with separate beds- what more could a backpacker want. Nice and close to the glow worm caves as well. The staff were lovely and the food from the restaurant was reasonably priced and well worth it. Definitely get the bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waitomo Kiwipaka has backpackers accommodation as well as Chalet rooms. There is also a Pizzeria café/restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HostelWorld so you can book your Kiwi Paka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo North Island