We did the 2 night package, well worh the money and everything is looked after for you. Good spacious rooms and ground level and car out side, good showers. Enjoyed the hot tun after the walk. First night we ate in the station restaurant, quite posh but excellent food. Nothing to much bother for Ron and Lorraine. We even borrowed a walking stick, useful for the steep descent down to the emerald pools on the walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John(ex army)are a small family run business and welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, family reunions, schools, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and free wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Adventure Lodge And Motel