The lodge was nice and comfortable but the staff was weird. We went to check in and the lady was on the phone having a personal conversation for 5 minutes! Great location for checking out the National Park but didn't feel comfortable around staff. We just wanted to relax and enjoy our stay. Seemed like they were nosy about everything. Too bad because we liked the lodging but not the staff. We will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, electric blankets, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Adventure Lodge And Motel