We went there with a reasonably priced package that included two nights, the drive to the beginning and from the end of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, a lunch pack and the evening meal on the day of the crossing, & the breakfasts. Everything was smoothly organized, with good explanations and advice from the manager, who is nice (and handed us a useful extra backpack for the crossing!). All the meals were good. The fireplace in the main room is pleasant. The rooms are very simple but practical, and the shared bathroom and toilets very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, electric blankets, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Lodge And Motel
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park