All reviews royal coach norwood parade heated pool room was clean off street parking convenient location a bit tired a great place to stay pleasant stay rundle street buffet breakfast would stay again across the road city motel adelaide accommodation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reason we stayed there as we couldnt get into cwa a d found it nice and comfy and really appreciated the phonecall regarding my car headlights were on an oversight that my daughter didn,t realise when her knee bumped the switch

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Voyage65445733636
GeneralManagerARC, Guest Relations Manager at Adelaide Royal Coach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel and for writing a review of your stay. I am very happy to learn that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed your comfortable room and great service from our staff. Thank you for your positive feedback and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

close to the city, park across the road handy to everything with great service. Will stay there again. Parking was alittle tight but we were able to find a spot after a little while.Generally very happy with the place!

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such positive review of your recent stay with us at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially the hotel's convenient location and the great service from our staff - at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel, we pride ourselves on delivering true hospitality to our guests and we always aim to make sure that all our guests have a wonderful stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, I thank you for your fantastic feedback and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I was especially happy about the room size very spacious comfortable and clean bathroom. I was also happy to see a spa in my bathroom which took me by surprise very well impressed, I also saw that the hotel had change or fixed alot of the disappointments that were written on the reviews which made me really impressed Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralManagerARC, Guest Relations Manager at Adelaide Royal Coach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed all services and facilities in our hotel and that your stay with us was a wonderful experience.
Thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

A fantastic park over the road. Great for walks. Excellent food in the Hotel. It was an easy walk from the Hotel into the city. Also a nice walk in the opposite direction to Norwood. Lots of shops. Will be staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dean,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful review of your recent stay at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, especially the convenient location of our hotel. On behalf of the entire team, I thank you for choosing to stay at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Stayed previously and was happy that's why we went back but it was not as clean this time .The food was very nice and good value.I don't think that I will be returning anytime in the near future. It wasn't the experience I expected.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel and for writing a review of your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Your feedback is very important to us, as it enables us to monitor the needs and expectations of our guests and it helps us to evaluate the standard of our service and facilities. Once again, thank you for your constructive feedback and for letting us know where improvement is needed.