“OMG disgusting !”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Amman, Jordan
“OMG disgusting !”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Went in after seeing all the living fish swimming around thought its gonna be deliciously amazing ...but omg. I don't know where to start paid 100$ for 1 fish and 6 prawns 1 chips plate and 2 beers that's itttttt???? While we were sitting we wanted ketchup and it took me hours to bring it ..they don't understand English ,the service I Sooo sooooo soo bad the place is filthy.... Not recommended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Selangor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I went with my family on last weekend, unfortunately we had very bad impression on this restaurant and confirmed would not go there anymore.

I felt that you will get very bad services if you are not order those expensive seafood. I had order 4 adults and 2 kids dishes (no seafood) is already cost me RM160, but I still getting bad services.

They wrongly count for the total bill, still blame back to you. The terrible thing is whole dinner has been attack by inserts.

Anyway, it is a nice view beach side restaurant, but those foods are so so only.

Singapore, Singapore
“Disastrous Dinner”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had dinner on 26 May,2014. Not only are the prices ridiculously high for a Penang restaurant at Ferringhi but the quality and food standards are appalling. The fried fish we ate was so full of gravy that there was practically no hint of fish in the dish! And the chicken dish was absolutely tasteless! The furniture is shabby and so was the service. From what we experienced during the night at Golden Thai, one could easily locate the eateries with the kind and standard of food that they serve in most Hawker Stalls in Singapore! And these are considered very ordinary and substandard by many in Singapore.

• Visited May 2014
“Not even close to Thai...Terrible!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I never gave a one star rating to anything before. I essentially upgraded it from NO Star to One thanks to the nice live native dance show. This is not, not, not Thai seafood, which I love. The crab was covered in heavy SWEET nasty curry-like sauce that totally ruined this very expensive dish. The fried fish was far from pristine and we could not finish it. The vegetable dish was filled with another SWEET cloying spice sauce that made it inedible. The beer was cold, thankfully.

The place is a mess. The door to the men's room has deteriorated so badly the bottom 30cm is missing. The smell from the urinals is overwhelming.

If you have dinner at the tables next to the beach you get an audience of 3-4 horse ride concessionaires who stand with their horses far too close and sadly watch you closely while you eat. This was very late. How many people want to get up from dinner to jump on a horse and ride off on the beach in the dark?

Sorry, but this was a disaster of a dinner. On top of that, it was far and away the most expensive meal we had on a three week trip to Hong Kong, Penang and Phuket. Buy a cup of noodles instead of going here.

Melbourne, Australia
“Malaysia Beach Holiday”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great location, we had a table right on the beach.
The live seafood in tanks as you walk in is impressive, but we found the prices expansive compared to others we visited.

Visited May 2014