This is my 3rd stay at this wonderful resort, my first with my daughter. Had no hesitation is suggesting this to her as my hubby and I have stayed on 2 previous trips. This was a Mother and Daughter getaway. We stayed for 7 nights.
Our check in was quick and easy. Staff on front desk all very pleasant.
Our twin. room, was a corner room overlooking the tennis courts. Huge room with 3 double beds. Each morning early we coulds see the monkeys that were in the tree tops along the tennis courts. it was fun watching them. Our room was well equiped, also our bathroom. Only thing messing in bathroom was a make up mirror.
Breakfast no complaints, a huge selection. Again Staff very friendly.
I forgot to mention we also received a drink voucher on arrival, which was a nice treat.
House keeping are spot on with their job. The gardens at this hotel are just emaculate Overall this resort is clean and the staff very friendly. Our only negative was the lady on the tour desk, At times hard to understand and really wasn't too eager to help us out on various tours. Well this was the impression we got. Tip - for tours, we would recommend once outside the hotel cross the road and walk down the street, down a step or two next to a tailor is a Tour/Money Changer, (can't remember the name) store is close to Flora Beauty this tour /money changer, had the best rates going and good rates for the tours. We had Allen for 2 days, he was great . If you need some beauty therapy we suggest, Flora Beauty, David Manager and the girls are just great, Also great prices. We went there every day bar one for feet, nails and body works. Having the fish eat the dead skin on our feet was a bonus. There is also a money changer directly opp. hotel which isn't too bad, but not as good the the one I mentioned. The Hotel shuttle bus (for a small amount 20Rg) will take you into GeorgeTown must book prior at Tour Desk We did some great tours there with a trishaw rider. Also you can use the free shuttle in Georgetown to take you around, but be prepared they don't always stop for you. Must do the Fruit Farm Tour and Penang Hill Both great Overall a great trip which helped by staying at a great, friendly Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia