I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during my recent management meeting. This was an official conference trip but this resort hotel has lots to offer for relaxing vacation seekers. Located at the Batu Ferringhi beach, its about 50mins drive from the Penang airport. Hotel is quite old but the facilities are worth a visit. There are lots of eating places just outside the hotel and there is a night market on the adjoining stretch of footpath.
Hotel also has couple of nice restaurants and the breakfast has a good variety of food. There is a lavish green garden on the hind side of the hotel, just next to the beach. You can enjoy different kind of water sports like water skies, banana boat ride, para sailing and horse riding.
Overall a nice resort style family hotel for a relaxing and fun vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia