“maybe need to get the recommended driver for a better experience..”
Review of Ocean Jupiter

Ocean Jupiter
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Batu Ferringhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide Tours & Transfers with driver services...etc
Reviewed 8 April 2014

its was rather a last min tour arrangement but steven/jack is quick to reply via email. maybe i should request for the driver whom everybody recommend in below reviews... the dim sum restaurant he brought us there food is so-so, the Peranakan restaurant also so-so ... i also puzzled why we need to pay extra 1HR rate when we request to cross the 2nd bridge to look-see... the driver just say its boss instruction.... we just go ahead as we already there ... i kind of heard the extra 1 hr includes the toll charges but in end we will asked to pay RM8.50 for the toll...

Reviewed 31 March 2014

booked tour with ocean jupiter for a day and went to penang hill, kek lok si, butterfly park, spice garden etc.
we had michael as driver and he did his best to make us feel comfortable and went out of his way to make our day trip a memorable one,
was sharp on time in a nice car, made us eat local food and it was yummy, i will highly recommend ocean jupiter to anyone wanting to go around on a trip,
and michael if you are reading, you are a legend mate, keep up the good work

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Excellent service!! As this was our first time in Penang and we were not sure of where to go, we decided to go with Ocean Jupiter...what i could say, "2 thumbs up!" trustworthy and friendly driver named Mr Minder brought us around in Penang...definitely will book Ocean Jupiter again if we go Penang and highly recommended! Thanks for making our trip such a memorable one, mr minder...

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Ocean Jupiter offers very affordable tours and I just can't recommend them enough! Their cars are clean, comfortable and very well maintained.

We were lucky to have Mike as our tour guide who always arrived earlier than scheduled! I can honestly say that you will probably not find a tour guide more knowledgeable than him! You will probably book a standard tour destination from their website, but along the tour, expect to be taken to many more, unexpected but amazing gems of Penang. As Penang is the food capital of Malaysia, with Mike, I can assure you that he will be able to recommend the best local foods of Penang, from restaurants, trailers to small alley carts!

If you have questions, forget googling, just ask Mike! He is definitely the best tour guide in our books! When booking, make sure you ask for Mike as your guide, you will not be disappointed. If we visit Penang again in the future, Mike will definitely be our first preference and possibly only preference!

2  Thank Sang M
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We booked a four hour trip directly with these people by phone. I was told we could go where we wished. However, the driver had a totally different agenda. After 1 hour 40 minutes we were informed he was taking us back to George Town. I then requested that we stopped to discuss where we should go next. The driver refused to stop. Then I made three separate requests to go to Telok Dunbar, I place I was particularly interested in visiting to have a spot of lunch. No, said the driver we could not stop for lunch as he only wanted to take us back to George Town. When I asked why, I was told it was the end of the trip, there was no further explanation. It was now just after two hours into the four hour booking. A heated argument then took place when I asked him why he treated us so badly. He was adamant that we must go back to our hotel, something that we were not expecting. Thankfully, we were able to get off at a local bus stop and escape this nightmare created by this crazy company. Additionally they did not provide us with any drinking water, neither did they have a map available to discuss the route. Avoid like the plague!

4  Thank ErikTheBlue