My family and I just returned from a one-week vacation at Jaguar Reef Lodge. Staff is very friendly, very accomodating, and the grounds are very nice as well. They have a number of activities you can sign up for each day, free kayaks, snorkeling gear, bikes, beach towels, etc. The restaurant/bar is probably the most upscale in the entire village, but the prices are also pretty high (in US dollars, not Belize) and the food is just OK. Luckily, Hopkins Village has a variety of good places to eat at very reasonable prices and almost all of those are run by Europeans..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud member of ViVA BELiZE, the leading Hotel Group and Adventure Company in Belize for the past 20 years. This beachfront resort is- A Diver's Paradise offering a unique Jungle and Sea Venture. It is an oasis of relaxation, with sunny skies, panoramic views of the ocean and just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins. Other features of Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa: -WINNER 2015 TripAdvisor HALL OF FAME Award -PADI 5 Star Dive Centre -FULL Service In-house Spa -Longest & Finest Beach in Belize -Pool with Swim up Tiki Bar -Kids pool -Beachfront Dining -Water Sports & Land Adventure Tour Desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa Belize/Hopkins