“Absolute "must eat" of Hopkins”
Review of Innie's Restaurant

Innie's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Hopkins
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Try their "Hudut" - very good. The owner is very pleasant. He went to great lengths to accomodate my vegetarian husband and provided all of us with great dinner!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food was excellent here. We had fresh juice, the American breakfast with fry Jacks! They are the best! The only dislike was that it was really slow but there was only one cook and one server, but then again It's island time! We enjoyed the food very much! Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Innie's is not romantic. It is not fine or elegant dining. It is not fast-food. But Innie's is the best food at the best value that you will find in Hopkins!

My wife and I spent a week in Hopkins. We had three meals at Innie's. The t-bone steak was at least twenty ounces and was superb. I had lobster another meal; sixteen ounces of the freshest, juiciest, best lobster I had ever had in my life. The accompanying potatoes, beans, plantains, rice, salads, and other items were all extremely tasty. We also had fish and shrimp meals, again, all very, very good. The steak was $12.50 US. The lobster was $15. All of the other meals on the menu were $8 or less.

The atmosphere is very casual. The service is good. There is a basic bar service. We enjoyed the outdoor seating though there is a/c inside. Sitting outside and visiting with locals was one of the highlights of our trip.

The only problem is that it is two miles from the resort row. But you can park you bike right out front.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Who knew fry jacks were so good! They reminded me of the funnel cakes I ate as a child at the county fair (only without powdered sugar). Oh my gosh. I could have just eaten the cakes, but am glad I also had the omelet (with vegetables) and potatoes. A cheap and delicious meal.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Make sure you eat at Innie's restaurant for excellent local fresh food at very reasonable prices. There is a focus on fresh ingredients and their sour sop drink right now is delicious and very refreshing. Lovely service, friendly guys and remember to ask for sour sop!!!!