Hey everyone, sorry to be a party pooper but we found this place to be quite average and in fact based the raving reviews booked 4 nights but fled after one sleepless night. Roosters crowing and dogs barking all night. The room itself was quite old and weathered and honestly the location just isn't that great. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about - perhaps we didn't the time to get to know the proprietor but we didn't go to Belize for that. We went for a peaceful vacation away from the maddening crowds of the city but we had to look elsewhere for a restful sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the gorgeous beaches and blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, All Seasons Guest House, Beach Rooms and Cabanas are located on the south side of Hopkins Village, Belize. We are known for our friendly, personal and relaxing atmosphere. All Seasons has 4 rooms in the main house, set amongst tropical gardens and a casual outdoor seating and grill area. Also, located directly next door to our courtyard, we have three free-standing cabanas that catch the gentle ocean breezes and you can enjoy the view of the Caribbean Sea. Named after Famous Belizian national parks that are located nearby, these cabanas are: The Mayflower, The Bocawina and the Blue Hole. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your All Seasons Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Guest House Hotel Hopkins
- All Seasons Guest House Belize/Hopkins