“Self contained paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
The Big House The Big House
Bridge Gazebo
Sunset
Walk from Lands End
Hammock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Barb S
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Self contained paradise”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Royal Belize offers an outstanding location to truly get away from it all. The island has everything you could ask for, including an incredible staff who takes care of your every need. Our group enjoyed a number of activities right off the island - snorkeling, sailing, jet-skiing, paddle-boarding, and kayaking. We also made our way off the island for fishing and SCUBA adventures. We stayed well fed, enjoying a variety of cuisines, some with local flare, others based on our guests requests. The last night we wrapped up our trip with a lobster dinner, dining on lobsters caught just off the island. It's easy to find yourself on island time when you arrive and it's always sad to leave. I can't wait to plan my next trip to share the experience with family.

Travelling group: Friends
Lauren C
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“A once in a lifetime experience, everlasting memories.”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

If you want to escape to paradise, this is beyond paradise. Luxury, adventure, serenity mixed with local cuisine and an attentive and knowledgeable staff who are there when you need them while balancing your private island feel. I imagine if I were royalty this is how I would be treated!

I was on the island for a corporate retreat (yeah, pretty amazing), but would absolutely love to take my extended family and kids as a family vacation or meet a group of friends for a couples getaway. This would also be an absolutely breathtaking honeymoon destination.

The Royal Belize company and staff have gone above and beyond to treat you to your own paradise on the island. I hope you get to enjoy this piece of paradise as I did.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food and just being able to go at my own pace
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children Large groups
KaseyDurb...
Austin, Texas, United States
“Make Memories to Last a Lifetime at Royal Belize”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I’m prone to sleeping in and consider myself more of an afternoon person but I loved mornings on the island. Our group would gather in the middle of the island, under the Grand Palapa, and sip on fresh coffee then decide what adventures we would embark on.

I even managed to keep up a little healthy routine! The island had yoga mats, a pull up bar and plenty of room for exercising. It was nice to keep up a little bit of my favorite routines while being on the island. I'm crazy, I know!

We had a ton of fun in the water too - playing on the jet skis, giant inflatable lounger, fishing boat, kayaks, etc. We did a little bit of everything! And SCUBA adventures happened at least once a day. We even did a sunset dive. It was beautiful.

Overall, the trip was amazing. The staff were great and truly catered to us. It was nice to see people who enjoy what they do and can't wait to make the week special for each visitor.

Travelling group: Friends
Sergio M
“Royal Belize, a little piece of paradise on earth”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family and I spent the best 4 nights in this paradisiac island in Belize, everything was perfect from the service, accommodations and food, everything was prepared fresh and every meal was delicious, the staff takes the time to get to know you and your preferences to please you in every way they can.
The accommodations were spectacular, all the rooms have views to the ocean and are far enough apart to give you privacy, and the rooms were perfectly cleaned every day.

The staff makes you feel right at home; even our five and three year old daughters were looked after and felt at home with them. In their short life our daughters have spent time in different beaches from Hawaii, US East Coast, Mexican Caribbean, to Belize and I can testify they enjoyed this trip the most as the island’s west side beach offers a small lagoon where they were able to enjoy the warm and calm seawater and seashells.

We had a chance to go snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, spear fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and just relax in the ocean as well, but one thing we won’t forget is the sunset cruise.

We didn’t want to leave so we are now planning a family trip to bring the grandparents in the very near future.

Thank you to the Royal Belize family for making our trip something we will never forget.

Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children Large groups
Cecily_Sc...
San Antonio, Texas
“Honeymoon Paradise”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My husband and I honeymooned at Royal Belize in July. We spent a lot of time researching different honeymoon locations. We wanted to find a place that was private and relaxing, but offered some adventure too. Royal Belize was the perfect balance.
While you are there, every want is taken care of. There are chairs and hammocks all over the place to enjoy the beach, tan, read or watch the sunset. There were stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, snorkels, jet skis, fishing gear and a never-ending supply of beer and rum punch. Go deep-sea fishing, diving and snorkeling on your own schedule. There were drinks, snacks, sunscreen and towels everywhere we went. You name it and they have thought of it. We cannot say enough about the staff and their attentiveness. The concierge sets everything up, you just show up and enjoy. We stayed in the Ne-ne Na (little house). There was an iPad, Wi-Fi connection, water and a stocked mini-fridge with soda and beer. Even a little sun deck right outside.
The food was excellent. You eat your meals and hangout in a large Palapa, which is surrounded by a beautiful channel on one side and breathtaking ocean views on the other. It is the perfect place to sit and relax with a wonderful meal, while looking at the ocean and feeling the breeze. The Palapa was also great for our morning coffee, listening to music on the bluetooth stereo and using the wireless internet.
We can’t wait to bring some friends back to this special place.
Tip: Bring water shoes.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
David H
Nebraska City, Nebraska
“simply amazing”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in March 2013

First off, in my world this is what I would call a blindingly expensive place to stay. Way up there in the splurge category. That being said, it is an experience like no other we have ever had. The location is beautiful. The landscaping is beautiful. The service is beyond compare. My wife and I had the whole place to ourselves and loved every second of it. Like being romantically stranded on an island which just happens to have a chef and house service. We would love to go back sometime and hopefully someday will. Every single place we have ever been there has always been "something" you could pick at if you wanted to. This is the first place we have ever been where everything was done right.

Don't know what else to say other than if the cost doesn't bother you, go for it, you will never regret it.

We did take the helicopter transfer from the airport, I would recommend that also (but again, it is expensive also).

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Split between the beautiful landscaping and the impeccable service.
Liked least: The food was so good I gained weight while there.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
TX
Reviewed 13 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing