“Absolutely fantastic experience ”

Motorbike Rentals & Alternate Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Motorbike Rentals Ltd is the only motorcycle rental company in Belize with near a decade of experience of self-guided motorcycle adventures. We provide you not only with a motorcycle, but also with enough information, equipment and support to pursue your adventures independently on two wheels. Belize on a motorcycle is by far the most exciting and convenient way to explore this country. This land is a maze of fun and thrilling rides that for sure will offer you small and big adventures on two wheels. Rent a motorcycle from us and you will find yourself exploring Mayan pyramids, hills and valleys curtained by jungle, stunning caves, waterfalls and Caribbean beaches. On your motorcycle you may drive thru Mennonite, Garifuna, Creole and Mayan villages. If you are ready to embrace your next adventure contact us and we will rent you a motorbike. With the motorcycle we will provide you with helmet, Belize map, Belizean cell phone all info and ideas of where to start your own expeditions...
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were recently in hopkins Belize for a vacation. We looked into Emma's shop and decided to give it a go and rented two dirtbikes to take down south. Emma's equipment is in immaculate shape, she provides you with a map and cell phone for emergencies, and suggests some of get favourite stops to see. We had an absolute blast ( one of out favourite memories in belize ) and upon returning she even gave us a ride back to our hotel. Great company, great equipment, great management! Fantastic experience all around that I glad recommend you all to try. Her dune Buggies looked like a blast too! Emma has started to design small trinkets from old parts, we took home an awesome business card holder so make sure to ask her what she has made!

1  Thank Mayakrohman
There are newer reviews for Motorbike Rentals & Alternate Adventures

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Belize is an amazing place for Motorcycling.
As soon as you hit the highways and the dirt roads you will feel like you are in a movie.

Emma told me exactly where the adventures were and gave me a very professional a thorough explanation of the bike which I didn't expect.

With your motorbike rental you also get an emergency cellphone which was a nice touch!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I rented a dirt bike for a week ($299) from Emma, at the Motorbike Rentals & Alternate Adventures, and I did what I thought was an awesome road trip around Belize. I had an absolutely a great time! Emma was most helpful in getting me set up with the bike. In reviewing the route for my trip, she also made a some great suggestions for things to see, so that I would get the most out of the experience. The bike was in a good condition and since I was all over Belize, Emma offered a quick and free pit stop half way through the week to check on the bike.

Belize is a beautiful, small country, with a variety of sights to see. The country only has a few "highways" and the rest of the roads are pretty much dirt roads. Since the majority of the archeological sites, beautiful natural places, and points of interest are off of these dirt roads, the dual sport bike was a fitting mean of transportation. It was good on gas (cheap) and it allowed me to reach all the places on my list on my time, without spending any extra money for guides or off-road vehicles. The motorcycles are 200cc, so you can't really go as fast as you would on a bigger bike, especially on the highway, but that was completely outweighed by the bike's responsiveness and quickness off road. I got to many places in half of the time than the off-road vehicles.

Lastly, I brought a lock for the bike and never had any safety issues traveling solo or leaving the bike in places overnight. I highly recommend Motorbike Rentals & Alternate Adventures and the experience, even if it is just for a day-trip or two!

1  Thank VladaM25
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Let us start by saying that Emma is the sweetest, most knowledgeable, and helpful person you could meet on your vacation in Hopkins! By chance, we ended up spending our 6 days in Hopkins in her old house near the Frog's Point restaurant. On our 3rd or 4th day, we decided to head into Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve, and what better way to get there than on a dirt bike? I don't recall exactly what we paid, but I do recall that it was more than fair. Especially with everything that was provided. Maps, suggestions, directions, a full tank of gas, and even a cell phone in case of emergency. It had rained the night before. Which for me made for an exciting and adventurous ride. My girlfriend, however, was white knuckled the entire time. Which, all together, made for an amazing memory. Ran into Emma around town from time to time throughout the rest of the trip and she was always very warm and inviting. A real highlight of our 16 days in Belize!

2  Thank Keenan06
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Thank you Emma for the wonderful trip advise! We were able to see and enjoy so much of the area on the Motorbike that we rented. I would strongly recommend this mode of transportation to everyone who visits Hopkins!!! It doesn't get any better than this!! Thanks Emma and God Bless!