Villa Verano
Hopkins Bay, a Muy'Ono Resort(Hopkins)
US$201
US$130
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hopkins Inn(Hopkins)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssea grapethe penthousepaddle boardscooking staffcommon areasthe security guardfamily vacationbelize cityexcellent driverperfect destinationmaintenance stafffishturtle roomspent a weekinner tubesthe property managervarious activities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I decided to have my wedding in Hopkins, and my family joined me. The villa is beautiful, and the service is even better. Mary and her staff are so helpful and think of every detail. I am so glad I decided to stay at Villa Verano and have my wedding there. The food that Mary's daughter, Maureen, serves is delicious, and my wedding reception was amazing. I highly recommend Villa Verano if you travel to Hopkins. Mary is the best. My family and I had the best experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea H
ElizabethD999, General Manager at Villa Verano, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Taylor and Andrea we were very privileged to be able to share in your special day and assist in making it a memorable time for your family / friends in Belize. As a team (Maureen included) we thank you and wish you much happiness and love and see you on the anniversary or second honeymoon. Your wedding started as a storm as we had the roads flooded and yet you kept smiling, all that did not go the way it was planned you never lost faith. Thank you again for choosing Villa Verano and making memories in Hopkins

Reviewed 14 May 2013

This is a stunning property, clearly built with a great deal of love and you can feel it when you stay there. The manager, Mary, is a wonderful hostess and ensures that every need or request is met with a smile. The level of comfort is incredibly high with so many details thoughtfully considered. The beds are huge and comfy. The views breathtaking. The jacuzzi sublime. The bathroom and shower as luxurious as you could ever hope for. Walking through the property is an experience in itself with fantastic artwork and architectural details that are just beautiful. Villa Verano is perfect for anyone who loves luxury.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
ElizabethD999, General Manager at Villa Verano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Thank you for the great review as we are proud to have guest like you enjoying the villa. Look forward having you in the area again and visiting with Villa Verano. Regards Mary

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My fiancé and I recently had the privilege of spending ten days in the Sea Grape Home at Villa Verano with a group of our close friends. I found the accommodation to be the perfect blend of luxurious amenities while still incorporating many aspects of the local culture. The versatile layout lends itself to couples, families, or large groups. Sea Grape boasts grand seating areas perfect for large social events as well as many serenely intimate nooks for those who wish to relax on their own. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable when it came to recommending tours and restaurants. From spending countless hours lounging between the pool and beach, to watching the sunset from the rooftop hot tub, this was truly an experience I will never forget. We had an amazing time and we’ll definitely be returning. If you’re planning a trip and are unsure of a destination, or you’ve already decided on Hopkins, Villa Verano is simply magical.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2013

As I first drove through Hopkins on our way to the villa I was a little hesitant/worried about what our accomdations were going to be like. Let me say that any worries or concerns I had were quickly forgotten the moment we arrived. This place was amazing!! I've been on a lot of vacations and stayed at a lot of places...but nothing like this!! I've never stayed at a place as beautiful as this. The staff was great, and were always available to answer any questions I had. They went out of there way to accomodate any needs we had. From the roof top sunsets, to the beach front sunrises, I found myself in awe the entire trip of the beauty that surrounded me. Apart from all that, the quickest way to know that we were staying in the nicest place on the beach was from looking at the expressions on the faces of the people that walked by on the beach. Each expression the same, and you could lip read people saying wow look at that place, while pointing to the villa.

In short, if you are looking for a place to stay in Hopkins, look no more. This is it!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank BarkerDave
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We just returned from a 10 day stay at Villa Verano with 3 other couples. We had the main floor of the villa and every moment was perfection. The staff were friendly and helpful. We booked several tours and spent the remainder of our time enjoying the 30+ weather laying beachside! I found it a great escape from the mundane "all inclusive" We had a "home away from home" feeling the entire time. There are several excellent resturants close bye, with exceptional menus. From booking in house massages, to having a local chef cook us a 4 course meal, I felt spoiled everyday spent at Villa Verano. We will most deffinately be back. If your looking for a vacation with a chance to feel the heart of Hopkins this is the place!! See you in a few years Belize!!!

Room Tip: If you have a large group the main floor is perfect. Each room can sleep a family, and there is more than enough space for everyone!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ballzy
ElizabethD999, Manager at Villa Verano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

HI, just watching all of you have fun and enjoy was the best encouragement we needed to assist guest having a good time. Regards Mary and staff