“Delicious food, wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff!”
Review of Love on the Rocks

Love on the Rocks
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Hopkins
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Watch your food being cooked on a 700F lava stone directly at your table. Stunning beach scene
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My husband and I spent our last two dinners of our honeymoon here. Staff Mike and Leticia were extremely friendly, helpful and fun. Dinner of surf and turf on a hot stone was wonderful. We also thought the soup both nights was spectacular. If we are lucky enough to make it back to Hopkins, we will definitely return to Love on the Rocks. Thanks Mike and Leticia for making our last two meals memorable!
Mike and Abby

1  Thank Abby C
There are newer reviews for Love on the Rocks

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is by far my favorite dinner location on the beach. The food was absolutely amazing, and the service was too. You sit on a patio on the beach and just enjoy life. This is a must-do.

1  Thank xscratchx
Reviewed 26 August 2014

A special treat date night was perfect with Mike and Tish to spoil us, as usual! So happy to see Hector join them, they all took excellent care of us. Hard to beat lobster so freshly prepared and good service. We showed up to a party of 27 sitting and I was surprised that the large party did not affect out service at all! I appreciate the hard working, always smiling staff at Love on the Rocks.

1  Thank Shirley S
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This place heats a stone to 750 degrees and then you cook your food at the table. Food was yummy and added sides dishes were tasty also. Great evening!

1  Thank Donald O
Reviewed 25 August 2014

One of the best meals I've ever had. Couldn't have done it without the able assistance of Mr. Mike, who showed me how to use the heated lava stone to cook the lobster and tenderloin filet. A wonderful meal.

2  Thank RediscoveredMan