“Amazing!”

Bocawina Adventures & EcoTours Ltd.
Book In Advance
US$228.13*
and up
Day Trip: Waterfall Rappelling and Zipline Adventure in Dangriga- Antelope Falls
US$150.63*
Waterfall Rappelling at Antelope Falls in Dangriga
US$150.63*
Waterfall Rappelling and Zipline Adventure at Bocawina Rainforest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bocawina Adventures is part of Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures, an eco-resort located inside the Mayflower Bocawina National Park. Bocawina Zipline is the Longest ZipLine Course in Central America, At 2.5 Miles long with 12 platforms, 3 runs over 2,000 ft, longest run 2300 ft. Also Night Flying, we are located within Mayflower Bocawina National Park, with 5 Water falls you can hike or be guided. You can swim in the emerald pools. We also do waterfall rappelling off Antelope Falls and Bocawina Falls, with a rappel of 500 ft and 100 ft. Day & Night Canopy hiking tours, Great Birding over 237 sited on and around property, Mountain Bike, Great Factory Tours. Also offer Mayan Ruins Tours, Snorkeling/Diving, Fishing or Day at the Beach, Monkey River Tours & Placencia, Horseback riding, Cave Tubing & ATM Caving.
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Our guides Oscar and Wilson made our first zip lining trip through the tree tops of the rain forest breathtaking and amazing. They were so professional and had extremely safe equipment making it a safe and wonderful adventure.

Thank you so much guys!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

the staff makes this a safe adventure. They are careful and patient. The ride across the top of the jungle is exhilarating and breathtaking. the longest run at 1/2 mile was a blast.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at Almond Beach Resort and they coordinated with Bocawina for us to do the Mayflower hike and waterfall rappelling. Our guides (Fidel and Roberto) were great and we had an awesome time hiking up to the falls and then rappelling down. The hike is very steep and pretty challenging, and our guides were packing all our gear plus snacks for us, so that was pretty impressive. They also pointed out different things during our hike like the Cacao Tree and were very knowledgeable about the rainforest and everything in it. I started panicking when I began to lose my footing during the rappelling, but Fidel and Roberto kept me calm and had me move to the side so I was out of the waterfall (it was my first time rappelling and I didn't lean back far enough so I kept losing my footing and slipping). They were both great guides and I'd definitely recommend them!

1  Thank DB734
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Zip lined for my first time here, and it was a great experience. The guides, Oscar and Sugo took great care of the group and made sure we all understood what we were supposed to do. I felt very confident with them as our guides. Loved the whole experience and HIGHLY recommend this place. SO MUCH FUN !!!! After the zip lining , we had lunch at Mama Noots restaurant. Excellent !!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our second time at the Bocawina zip line course and I have to say that it was even better than our first. Excellent guides, very safe, great views, cool suspended bridge and the 1/2 mile zip line is thrilling! Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Speed S