“Family fun with Luckie,”

Happy Go Luckie Tours
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Hopkins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialize in small group custom private charters in order to provide excellent personalized service to our guests. Book a charter with us for fishing, snorkeling, river tours, island hopping and more! We will customize the trip to suit your interests. We also provide water taxi service. Luckie is a licensed tour guide, boat captain and PADI professional with experience in the industry since 2003. He is committed to providing a safe, fun and educational experience with minimal impact on the environment.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My wife, twin 16yo daughters, and I made 3 snorkel/scuba dives with Luckie in late December 2013. He took us where we wanted to go, at depths we selected, and even taught one of the girls to spear Lion-fish. He filleted the fish and they were delicious. An evening at our rented beach front that included his wife Cheryl and 1yr Kaya was a delightful farewell to Hopkins.
George M

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Sarah F

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Lucky was more than accommodating for out trips, he went out of his way to show us the beautiful aquatic life of belize. He explained all of the animals we were interested in, took us to several locations based on the animals we wanted to see, and was highly professional. We were worried about safety going to belIze for scuba, but Lucky was very safety conscious, and put us at ease, making out enjoyment of the sea life that much more easy.

1  Thank Adamfindlay84
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Having snorkeled with Lucky I will never go with anyone else. Lucky was extremely professional and made everyone feel safe, which is impressive as we had a couple water phobic people in our group. Lucky was able to point out and describe a plethora of fish that I would have missed on my own. We saw an octopus, dolphins, stingrays, lion fish, cow fish, Squid and many more. In addition to amazing snorkeling Lucky also provided an amazing lunch which really made the day even better. If you are in Hopkins, Happy go Lucky Tours is the best snorkeling trip available.

1  Thank Eorto
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This was my first experience with scuba diving and I couldn't have been more happy with it. Luckie is patient and knowledgable, and takes the time to tailor the experience around what you want to see. In a couple of short dives we saw way more than I had ever hoped, including a nurse shark and some eagle rays! Next time I'm in Belize, I will definitely being going out with Luckie again.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My fiancé and I used Luckie for transportation to and from South Water Caye. He was very accommodating, very punctual and overall a great experience! Would HIGHLY recommend Luckie.