“Amazing place to stay!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hopkins
Coco Breeze Cabanas
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Coco Breeze Cabanas for 4 days at the end of May and loved it!!!
Not only it was one of the nicest places we visited in Central America, but Sherry (a wonderful host indeed) made our stay super enjoyable! The cabanas themselves are very cosy, we truly felt like home straight away.
Amazing beach, porch with a stunning sea view, hot water shower, little fridge, coffee maker, Queen-size bed… and a possibility to watch manatees just steps away :)
Highly recommended to anyone who is thinking about travelling to Hopkins and is looking for a special place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucie S
Blondieinbelize, Owner at Coco Breeze Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Good Afternoon:
Greetings from Belize. It was such a pleasure to have you both here at Coco Breeze Cabanas. This is one of the many reasons why I love doing what I do - I get to meet wonderful people! I just read your review, and I want to thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me when my guests have enjoyed their stay here in Hopkins. As for the manatee, I counted 17 day before yesterday! It was so beautiful to see them swimming around out in front of the resort. I look forward to your next visit to Hopkins. You are ALWAYS welcome. Take care of each other.
Regard,
Sherry Nyberg/Coco Breeze Cabanas

Reviewed 3 May 2013

I was so happy to find this neat little, clean cabin, after roughing it in Dangriga. Beautiful view from the balcony hammock. Nice little fridge. Good fans. 38 seconds from the water. The friendly owner had lots of good info about area activities. I stayed ten great days and love day-dreaming about this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Blondieinbelize, Owner at Coco Breeze Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2013

Hello Gary:
Nice to hear from you and to know that you made it back to Edmonton safe and sound! It was truly a pleasure meeting and having you here, and I am glad that you enjoyed your time on our beautiful beach here in Hopkins. Thank you for your honest, and generous review of COCO BREEZE CABANAS. Enjoy your spring weather in Canada!
Sherry Nyberg - COCO BREEZE CABANAS

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Coco Breeze Cabanas is a new smaller resort in Hopkins. It is located right across the main road from All Season Guest House right on the beach. Cabanas are spotlessly clean and decor is tasteful and attractive. Loved relaxing on our private veranda in the hammock enjoying the view of the ocean (spectacular). Miss Sherry owns Coco Breeze and we found her to be extremely hospitable and pleasant. Her beach is private and is constantly maintained. Deck chairs are available for the comfort of guests. There was always a great breeze coming from the ocean, which is very welcoming on hot days. The cabanas are very practical and comfortable. Very comfy queen-sized bed and fridge made our stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. Coffee maker in each cabana. Windows are screened and hot-water in the shower was appreciated. We chose to eat our breakfasts right on the veranda, and Miss Sherry provides us with cutlery and bowls for our fruit and cereal. I found Coco Breeze to be of excellent dollar value - $50 U.S. for two persons. Loved it so much we stayed an extra 3 nights. WI-FI is fast and we were able to secure our travel documents right in our cabana in a security box. Very central spot for day excursions such as fishing, snorkeling and diving. Private guest parking. Peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. A "must stay" recommendation. We reserved via her email at playablonde@yahoo.com.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for writing a review about my little resort here in Hopkins. Customer opinions are truly valued and appreciated, for without them, one can only guess about their level of enjoyment while staying here at COCO BREEZE CABANAS. No doubt, I will see you both here in Belize again one day!
Sherry Nyberg/COCO BREEZE CABANAS

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Miss Sher makes this place like a home away from home. She is very warm and welcoming, can't do enough for you, and has made her cabanas very comfy and cosy. Nice quiet location away from the main part of the village. Would recommend Tina's bike rentals too - lovely lady, good service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Blondieinbelize, Owner at Coco Breeze Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Good Afternoon! I just read your recent review regarding your stay here at Coco Breeze Cabanas, and I am very pleased that your experience here was a positive one! Although Coco Breeze is a small operation, I work hard at keeping a quality standard for my guests. It was a pleasure having you here, and I hope that one day you both will return to Coco Breeze in Hopkins. You are always welcome!
Sherry Nyberg/COCO BREEZE CABANAS

Reviewed 15 April 2013

So glad we stopped in Hopkins and stayed at this quaint, beautiful little spot on the beach. Sherry, the owner, was absolutely a delight and was so sweet and helpful. She directed us to the best places to eat and helped my husband and two boys with a fishing trip of a lifetime! One of the wives of the fisherman even cooked it up for us and we had a feast...what a great experience! We were in Belize for two weeks and this was one of our favorite spots...it was just so quiet and simple and relaxing. The cabanas were very clean and the beds were comfortable...the best part is they were right on the beautiful beach (this place even has the best beach area in Hopkins) and every cabana has its own hammock to relax on. Best restaurants are within walking distance so we didn't have to drive during our stay.

Room Tip: All the cabanas are same with the same view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Blondieinbelize, Owner at Coco Breeze Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Greeting From Hopkins:
Your more than generous review of Coco Breeze Cabanas deserves a big THANK YOU! Your family was such a delight. Seeing the boys climb into the boat to head out on their fishing trip was a joy - their huge grins said it all! For me, that's what it's all about. Meeting great families such as yours and being able to share info and help ensure that your vacation exceeds expectations. Please tell the boys that the NEXT TIME they come to Hopkins, I expect to see bigger fish LOL! Was a pleasure having you here at Coco Breeze. Was sad to see you go, but I know you'll b back! Regards, Sherry Nyberg/Coco Breeze Cabanas

Reviewed 8 April 2013

All Seasons Guesthouse in Hopkins recommended the Coco Breeze Cabanas because they were full. The owner of Coco is just getting started and putting up a few more cabanas as we were there so she really hasn't started advertising. The room was a stand-alone on stilts with a nice porch, very comfy and firm bed, clean bathroom with hot water including a shower. It was quiet and right on the beach. She also had chairs to sit on and a hammock on the porch. She was very helpful and we are enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Blondieinbelize, Owner at Coco Breeze Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Hello and a big THANK YOU for taking the time to give your honest review about Coco Breeze Cabanas. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here, and it makes me feel good on a personal level that you found me helpful. I totally enjoy what I do here, and it is wonderful guests such as yourself that allow me to make them feel welcome and talk about this very unique liitle village of Hopkins! We have SO MUCH to offer tourists that come to this beautiful part of our country. Looking forward to your next visit! Regards, Sherry Nyberg/Coco Breeze Cabanas

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I had a great time staying in the Coco Breeze Cabanas.
A. They are super cozy and adorable
B. They are located right on a private beach
C. Each cabana has a little porch with seating and a Hammock
D. There is a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker inside

If I'm ever in Hopkins again. I'll be heading straight to Coco Breeze :D

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Blondieinbelize, Owner at Coco Breeze Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Geetings From Coco Breeze! So nice to hear from you. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your previous stay at my little resort. Your review was very nice - it is always nice to hear that my guests enjoyed their stay. And absolutely, if you ever return to Hopkins/Belize, I will look forward to your return stay. Do take care... Regards, Sherry Nyberg/Coco Breeze Cabanas