We visted the restaurant after our zip line adventure.
The restaurant was clean with unobstructed views
of the beautiful surrounding jungle. The lunch we had was
delicious and hot. We had the grilled chicken kabob with rice
rice and beans, and had a couple of rum punches that packed a
punch. The staff at the entire resort was very friendly, and were
always asking if you needed a anything at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures is located in the heart of Mayflower Bocawina National Park. We are powered by hydro and solar. We have 6 standard rooms, 3 rooms in Traditional Thatched Cabanas, 3 deluxe rooms, all with with ceiling fans and private bathrooms hot and cold showers. We have a restaurant and bar on location and we serve local food as well as other dishes and we provide vegetarian meals on request. Our on-site activities include: Zip-lining in the longest Zipline course in Central America (Night zip-lining also available); Waterfall Rappelling in three different waterfalls; Hiking trough the jungle and swimming on different waterfall pools (we have 5 waterfalls); Birdwatching tours (with local Mayan guide with over 20 years of experience); Mayan ruin tours (the park has two unexcavated Mayan Temple Mounds). Off-site activities include Mayan Ruin tours, Monkey River tours, Cave tubing, Horseback riding in the jungle, Cultural tours, Spice farm tour, and snorkeling/diving. And our new Tikal National Park tour (Guatemala). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mama Noots Eco Hotel Dangriga
- Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures Belize/Hopkins