“Fishing is fun”
Review of Sea Dreams Charter - CLOSED

Sea Dreams Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Dreams Charters offers fishing and boat charters in Placencia and Hopkins Belize. From a comfortable 33-foot Hatteras deeps sea fishing vessel, you'll enjoy fishing on the world's 2nd largest barrier reef for Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, and many other deep water species. Sea Dreams Charters specializes in fishing at and inside the barrier reef for Grouper, Mutton Snapper, Barracuda, Kingfish, and also uses smaller skiffs to fly or spin cast in the flats for Bonefish, Permit, and Tarpon, or to fish the river and lagoon for Tarpon, Snook, and Barracuda. Sea Dreams Charters' trip are private with a maximum of 1-6 people to maximize fishing time. We can customize your marine adventure, including combination fishing and snorkeling trips, cruising, sunset cruises, and overnight adventures on nearby Cayes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 26 June 2014

With Sea Dreams Charters and Captain Dave, I absolutely had the best day of my life. Cpt. Dave is so knowledgeable about the reef, where to go for best fishing and snorkeling. In Placencia we went out with Sea Dreams Charters did a little bit of trolling fishing, deep sea fishing and yes some snorkeling. The boat is beautiful and Captain Dave is very hospitable. He cares very much about his guests and makes sure you have a good time no matter what. Whatever you do though, don't forget to take your camera and underwater camera. I took mine but forgot the memory card. Oops. But the memory will be in my mind. We caught barracuda and other fish I can't remember the names of. The snorkeling was incredible. If you want first class deep sea fishing, charters or snorkeling I would highly recommend Captain Dave and Sea Dreams Charters in Belize.

1  Thank grandmaofBBAAP

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been out fishing with Captain Dave several times, throughout the years.

To keep it short, I have always felt SAFE and had a GREAT time fishing with him. He has great knowledge of fishing, reefs and the waters. He strives to make sure that everyone he takes out has the greatest time fishing and snorkeling that they can. The boats are always clean, stocked and ready to go.

Looking forward to my next trip out.

1  Thank Butch W
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Simply the best description of our experience with SEA BREEZE CHARTERS IS FIRST CLASS. We have chartered fishing boats all over the world SBC ranks with the best if not the best!
Captain Dave is the master of his waters. His knowledge of the Caribbean is unequaled. We tried another charter in Hopkins. NOT CLOSE.
Dave told us he was the new kid. on the block so to speak. I suspect with his Beautiful Boat and the best equipment on any rental we have seen, he will be the Best guy on the block in short order. His ability to navigate the reefs of Belize led us to world class snorkeling in unbelievable areas of the reef.
From white sand coral reefs to a several thousand foot shelve in what seemed to be minutes led us to great fishing.
Dave is a Captain that we felt safe with and glad we found his Charter.
A wonderful day, the highlight of our vacation.
If you go to Hopkins Sea Breeze Charters is an absolute must do
ec
Denver, co

1  Thank 411Edc
dgielow833, Owner at Sea Dreams Charter, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you for your great review on your fishing trip, I am so glad you had such a good time. I would just like to say the name is sea dreams charters, not sea breeze charters. I hope to see you next year and we will bring in the Big one again.

Captain Dave