My Husband and I were traveling on our honeymoon, and had heard great things about Hopkins. When the cab driver dropped us off 2 miles away from Parrot Cove we took our big backpacks and walked there. Without having prior reservations they took us in with open arms. They even upgraded us for our honeymoon. The property is very clean and well managed. The access to the kayaks, snorkel gear, and bikes make your stay stress free. We booked a few excursions through the office and everything was hassle free. The staff was extremely kind, and went out of there way to make sure we had a good time. The bar tender Mike was amazing! Leticia at Love on The Rocks really Rocked!!! The two of them went out of there way to give us top notch service! Between Love on the Rocks and Chef Rob's restaurant which is connected to the property you won't have a bad dining experience. I would suggest reserving your table early because it fills up fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach just south of the village of Hopkins, Parrot Cove Lodge is a petit resort centrally located between the reef and the rainforest. Parrot Cove Lodge is the perfect location whether you are seeking offshore and inland adventures, or simply looking for rest and relaxation. We are the home of Chef Rob’s Gourmet Café one of Belize’s top ranked restaurants, and 'love on the Rocks' stone grill dining. Come enjoy the Caribbean breeze under the open-air thatch roof of our pier, relax at our fresh water pool and let your adventure begin as you explore the many wonders of Belize! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Parrot Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Cove Hotel Hopkins
- Parrot Cove Lodge Belize/Hopkins