Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort
Hopkins Bay, a Muy'Ono Resort(Hopkins)
US$165
US$130
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,090 results
All reviewsdeluxe treehousehamanasi stafftree housemayan ruinsour honeymoonc doglion fishinland adventuresmayflower hikeorganic gardenbig daddyadventure centersea dogbeachfront roomblue holehamanasi offersother guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2007

I decided to do something different to celebrate my 50th birthday and along with 8 of my closest family and friends headed to Hamanasi. What a great experience. The accomodations were beautiful, the staff was fun, friendly and accomodating. There were fresh flowers in my room and the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The dive boat crew was great, helpful and experienced. The reef was awesome and we saw amazing things, even 2 manatee. I also recommend the Howler Monkey Jungle tour. What beautiful foliage and we saw so many animals. Don't miss the Mayan Ruins. Such an awe inspiring sight. And the Hamanasi staff makes a delicious Birthday Cake! I can't say enough about how welcoming an environment they have created. King is a truly gifted mixologist and entertainer. I hope to return someday!

Stayed: June 2007
1  Thank helty
Reviewed 9 September 2007

I can't say enough good things about Hamanasi. The accomodations were beautiful, but comfortable. The food was delicious--there was a wonderfully prepared and unique vegetarian option each night, as well as a selection of other tasty meals. My husband and I chose the Reef and Rainforest Adventure package and made full use of it--the diving was great, the Mayflower/Waterfall hike tough but worth it, the St. Herman's cave hike was unlike anything I've experienced before, and the Mayan ruin tour was informative and interesting. The staff at Hamanasi were welcoming and friendly during our entire stay. It was a great time of year to be at the resort as the season is dying down--for two of our tours, it was just my husband, the guide, and me. We also enjoyed getting to know the other guests from all over the world during happy hour. Now, if we can just figure out where to buy Belikin state-side....

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 September 2007

If you are the type of person who wants a peaceful, non crowded, but adventurous vacation, you have to go to Hamanasi Resort in Belize! To keep the budget under control, we booked the 8 day/7 night Reef and Rain Forest Adventure package. Our family, including two young teens, had a vacation that not only met, but exceeded our expectations. Our primary mission was to find a vacation that everyone in the family would enjoy and to have flexibility for each to be able to choose daily activities based upon individual interests. The kids and I went on the dive trip each day, while my husband the birder divided his time between diving and jungle hikes. The food was fabulous, plentiful (so much so that three of us started ordering half servings at dinner by the second evening) and made with fresh from the market produce. The staff went out of their way to solve our two emergencies and make each of our experiences nothing but fun. We all loved the dive and adventure staff. By the end of the week, I was a true believer in Hamanasi and the nation of Belize. Thinking about returning is not an option, but a requirement, especially to dive with the whale sharks in the spring and to this time book early enough for a tree house. See you there!

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank susan1417
Reviewed 2 September 2007

There was nothing I didn't like about this place!!!
My family went to Hamanasi and shared a 2-bedroom room. The room was really comfortable and had a great porch facing the ocean.
The grounds are small but clean, and the pool is really nice. There are hammocks in the trees just off the beach, as well as hammocks at the end of the pier.
We took two snorkeling trips, which I HIGHLY recommend. We also did a rainforest walk and a tour of Mayan ruins.
The staff was amazing, and remembered everyone's name. All in all it was a great week

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank cate-h
Reviewed 2 September 2007

My husband and I stayed at Hamanasi in February for our honeymoon and couldn't have been happier with our choice of resort! The food was delicious, the customer service unrivaled, and the ambiance was relaxing and beautiful!!! Once we decided to go to Belize for our honeymoon, we read up on 'trip advisor' and found the one resort with no negative feedback for the past several years-- Hamanasi. It exceeded our expectations in every way and we would jump at the opportunity to go back!!!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple