We spent our 12 night honeymoon here the end of November. We were on an all-inclusive package. I'll cover the negatives first. The bar ran out of Crown Royal on our 2nd night. They ran out of JD 2 nights later. Then they ran out of Kahlua. No, we didn't drink it all ourselves.Despite many requests by the bartender and resort managers, head office never replenished these. The pizza was not available some days and the amazing jalapeno poppers were seldom available. Now for the positives. Our villa was absolutely perfect. Because of our long stay, we became well acquainted with all of the front line staff. Everything Chef Louis and Miss Pinky made were delicious. Bartender Jose is a blast and will never leave you thirsty. Try his fresh from the tree Coco Locos. Dorita and Irma are great waitresses. We especially want to thank Irma for the opportunity to spend some time with her beautiful family. We will cherish that time more than you will ever know. Kameesha and Heather were assisting the wait staff as part of a high school work experience program. We wish you the best when you start college next year.Sammy and Houstus were our evening waiters. They made every dinner a first class experience. We did three guided trips with Bernard. He knows his birds and his knowledge of the ancient Mayans during our tour of Xuantinich made the the visit more than just a sightseeing trip. Naomi, Ed, Mr. Gill, and Todd were the front desk staff and managers that were always able to help with any request we had. I hope the ownership group will fix the supply issue and never forget that the front line staff are the reason we would recommend Belizean Dreams to anyone looking for a relaxing tropical retreat mixed with a little adventure touring.
Roxanne and Scott L.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean owned and managed resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Belizean Dreams Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Resort Belize/Hopkins