As in, you just have to consider traveling to the beautiful paradise that is Belize and visiting the Belizean Dreams Resort. Wonderful views, spacious rooms, plenty of activities out of doors, and the friendliest and kindest staff imaginable. See Jose for the best drinks on the Caribbean coast, relax at the bar on the beach, drive to the Mayan ruins across the countryside, boat out to the neighboring villa on the island near the coral reef for a day's retreat, and snorkel all morning along the world's second largest barrier reef. And the best food, prepared thoughtfully by a fine chef and presented by the warmest staff ever. A great experience and one I will recommend to all our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins