“Perfect vacation”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hopkins
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Perfect vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was a perfect vacation for me and my daughter. The staff was professional and friendly. The accommodations were worth every penny. The chief Louise prepared unbelievable meals everyday. This was my first trip to Belize, but it won't be my last. This resort has something for everyone, from the honeymooners to adventure seekers. It does not matter if you are vacationing alone, couple, family, or group, you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend Belizean Dreams.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
Pasadena
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

July, 2014 - after the 45 minute or so drive from Dangriga through the Southern Highway to Hopkins, we passed thru Silk Grass village and came to Hopkins road and drove to the end to what was a welcoming sight. tall Palm, coconut and banana fan like trees, green well kept lawn, beautiful cabanas and the smiling face of the customer service rep who was expecting me with all my accommodations. She was not only friendly, but took the time to show me to our cabana, took my husband to the pool & dining area; and told us that we can use the ammennities to our convenience. The well kept pool gleamed back at us as we had dinner served by a local who was polite, very professional, graceful, well dressed. the food was not only exceptionally nice, but the preparation was attractive. I felt like a celebrity in my own land. the pol was well kept & the bar was always stocked. my 2 teens had a ball in the pool the next day & we enjoyed the chicken taco snacks from the kitchen well prepared & tasty. The staff checked on us frequently with smiles & appreciation for our thank yous. this place is like no other, & I'm a local who was born & raised in Belize, but have not ventured off for almost 30 years. I enjoyed my stay in the cabana equipped with frig, stove, dishwasher, handy dishes for our use, wine glasses for my anniversary, pots & pans & a blow dryer to refresh myself to seduce my husband. the atmosphere was so inviting, you could not ask for a more flawless place to stay. thanks to all those who made my stay flawless! I'll be back very soon & my entire office is jealous! you are awesome Belizean Dreams............made my stay a flawless reality!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful time at Belizean Dreams. We always go on Trip Advisor and read reviews before our trips. We look at the terrible reviews first and then the good reviews. I have to say I didn't find anything that was mentioned in the terrible reviews in my stay.

Our trip started out rough with flight delays and cancellations but the Belizean Dreams staff was excellent in helping us rework or travel and get around Belize. The staff were some of the most friendly people anywhere in which I've traveled. It felt like being at home. We thought our rooms were nice and clean as was everything else. The excursions were extremely fun too! Go zip lining!

The only weak link in Belizean Dreams was their variety of meals to choose from in the restaurant. They were fairly limited on menu items. My wife and I ate their the first night and the food was very good, however just not much to choose from. The next night, there was nothing on the menu that we could eat, so we ended up eating at the resort next door which had an extensive menu. I think if Belizean Dreams can update their menu items then they would have more guests staying for dinner.
Other than that our stay was definitely a dream come true.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Motivmusic
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I would recommend Belizean Dreams to anyone who visited our Beautiful Country Belize.The staff are so professional and very accommodating the view was great .Everything was clean and the others members of their team work hard at getting everything you need to make your stay a stay away from home.The pool and bar was great,the restaurant also.Definitely working on making a second time back soon.One more thing the people of Hopkins thanks for showing us love.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was a birthday vacation in which everything went well during the entire trip. I would go back and take friends with me. We went during the month of January which was quiet, just what we needed after working our butts off from September until the end of the year. We spent the extra money for all inclusive. Inclusive for my partner and I meant our only costs was money for gifts. Food, drinks, transportation to and from the resort as well as excursions were included. The money spent gave us less to worry about and more time to relax and enjoy our vacation.

Room Tip: Wifi was in the common area at the restaurant. This was great because it gave us more time to spend...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank flygirlluvs2run
Port Isabel, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our family stayed 1 of the villas and we all enjoyed the view, the hospitality by all the staff & the amenities. It was very relaxing & tranquil. The beds were very comfortable & the setup was perfect for our entire family.

1 Thank Perla T
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I spent a day and a half at this gorgeous place, upon arriving we were greeted by the most kind and friendly people at the front desk and felt as if we were well known. We then got a tour to our suite and everything in it was welcoming and perfect. My favourite place was the pool and bar. The bartender was very friendly and entertaining. I am very happy I chose Belizean dreams for my expectations were not only met but exceeded. I would recommend this gorgeous paradise to anyone who is looking for some place comfortable and relaxing to be. It is definitely home away from home.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkins
Parrot Cove Lodge
Almond Beach Resort & Spa
Hopkins Bay Resort
Hopkins Bay Resort
#5 of 11 in Hopkins

Been to Belizean Dreams? Share your experiences!