“Loved it”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hopkins
Olympia, wa
“Loved it”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed at belizean dreams, everyone was so nice and the bartender, Jose, was seriously amazing. He made our stay that much better. The rooms are great, all facing the ocean, the staff was super helpful. The only complaint I would have is that there is no signs in hopkins that show you where belizean dreams is. We ate there every night even though we didn't have the all inclusive package. Food was good. Definitely will be back next year.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Larryc3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, very romantic. Food is okay, but that's not what makes you stay here, you stay for the rooms and the view. The service was perfect and the attentive staff completed the experience. Even the landscaping was perfect!

• Stayed August 2014
Orange Walk, Belize
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went to Belizean Dreams with my whole family, a big group, and we were impressed from the time we booked to where we checked out. It was amazing, beautiful, relaxing. The staff was so accommodating, the grounds were nice, the villas were impressive. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We did have power outages almost every day but they were right on the ball with their back-up generators. We would recommend this place to anyone.

1 Thank Leina R
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Last February my sister and I traveled to Belize for some much needed R & R as she is suffering with pancreatic cancer and has been going through treatment for a year, she had lost weight and was so weak but we needed some time to ourselves so off we went on our adventure to Belize. I had contacted Taryn in reservations who took just unbelievable care of us. Our room was on the beach and so very beautiful. The staff was so very kind and caring I never had to worry about my sister’s condition. We ate like Queens and she gained seven pounds in a week. The peaceful surroundings and the outstanding food truly gave her the strength to continue her fight. She is currently in remission, so very rare with this disease and we are planning on our return trip to our hideaway at Belizean Dreams so we can continue to dream…. Thank you all!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank Susie N
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went to Belizean Dreams last week! And all I can say is WOW! The villas, the grounds, the beach, the pool, the food and the staff were all top notch! I will definitely be back! Thanks to Miriam, Jose and Charlie at the bar they were the best! Go to Belizean Dreams! You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms!!
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was a perfect vacation for me and my daughter. The staff was professional and friendly. The accommodations were worth every penny. The chief Louise prepared unbelievable meals everyday. This was my first trip to Belize, but it won't be my last. This resort has something for everyone, from the honeymooners to adventure seekers. It does not matter if you are vacationing alone, couple, family, or group, you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend Belizean Dreams.

Pasadena
Reviewed 30 July 2014

July, 2014 - after the 45 minute or so drive from Dangriga through the Southern Highway to Hopkins, we passed thru Silk Grass village and came to Hopkins road and drove to the end to what was a welcoming sight. tall Palm, coconut and banana fan like trees, green well kept lawn, beautiful cabanas and the smiling face of the customer service rep who was expecting me with all my accommodations. She was not only friendly, but took the time to show me to our cabana, took my husband to the pool & dining area; and told us that we can use the ammennities to our convenience. The well kept pool gleamed back at us as we had dinner served by a local who was polite, very professional, graceful, well dressed. the food was not only exceptionally nice, but the preparation was attractive. I felt like a celebrity in my own land. the pol was well kept & the bar was always stocked. my 2 teens had a ball in the pool the next day & we enjoyed the chicken taco snacks from the kitchen well prepared & tasty. The staff checked on us frequently with smiles & appreciation for our thank yous. this place is like no other, & I'm a local who was born & raised in Belize, but have not ventured off for almost 30 years. I enjoyed my stay in the cabana equipped with frig, stove, dishwasher, handy dishes for our use, wine glasses for my anniversary, pots & pans & a blow dryer to refresh myself to seduce my husband. the atmosphere was so inviting, you could not ask for a more flawless place to stay. thanks to all those who made my stay flawless! I'll be back very soon & my entire office is jealous! you are awesome Belizean Dreams............made my stay a flawless reality!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkins
Parrot Cove Lodge
Almond Beach Resort & Spa
Hopkins Bay Resort
Hopkins Bay Resort
#5 of 11 in Hopkins

Been to Belizean Dreams? Share your experiences!