Me and my girlfriend stayed at belizean dreams, everyone was so nice and the bartender, Jose, was seriously amazing. He made our stay that much better. The rooms are great, all facing the ocean, the staff was super helpful. The only complaint I would have is that there is no signs in hopkins that show you where belizean dreams is. We ate there every night even though we didn't have the all inclusive package. Food was good. Definitely will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins